Eli Zaretskii writes: > I'm not sure I'm okay with changing the behavior of > forward/backward-to-indentation like that. It's an incompatible > change, isn't it? The documentation doesn't seem to tell anything wrt > the behavior in presence of fields, but that doesn't mean we can make > such changes without considering the consequences. Can you tell why > you think this change is TRT? Hmm, the more I look at it, the less I understand why these functions even exist. There are hardly any uses of them. Maybe we should just do this instead: