Thank you Noam, I attach the madx.el file again. o Il giorno ven 26 ott 2018 alle ore 12:53 Noam Postavsky ha scritto: > Noam Postavsky writes: > > > Dear Noam, I attached again the file madx.el. > > With respect to the licence, I have to look back on my mails to check if > I > > have any other document apart from the one I sent yesterday. > > I've sent a message to the copyright-clerk@fsf.org, so we'll see what > happens. > > > ;;;###autoload > > (provide 'madx-mode) > > ;;; madx.el ends here > > The provide statement should specifically not be autoloaded. Otherwise > I think this is ready to upload, as soon as the copyright issue is > resolved. > > -- Oscar BLANCO