On Mon, Mar 25 2019, Deus Max wrote: >>> >>> I didn't see any duplicate groups in my .newsrc.eld file. >>> Output on above nnimap group (with literal byte sequences) is: >>> (fontified t) >> >> Sorry, I meant duplicate groups appearing in your *Group* buffer, not >> your.newsrc.eld file. > > Yes, I have this weirdness under "Deleted Items". > On my web interface there is only the top-most group, with no subgroups > as "Greek Holidays". As for the subgroup name with the long hash > attached, I would never have created such a group name. it is an > artefact. I forgot to add the screenshot: