Hello, Thanks for the patch, Rudolf. Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro writes: > Hello Rudolf, > > Rudolf Adrian Kral writes: > >> I have written a patch enabling use of functions for providing passwords >> in erc-services.el. My intuition is to avoid passwords being stored in >> plaintext and use something like auth-sources instead. What do you >> think? > > I think that’s a nice addition. How hard is to setup it to use > auth-source? +1. Rudolf, what do you think about sending a new version with examples using the auth-source library, and maybe even the newer auth-source-pass as well? Also, have you filled out and submitted a copy of the copyright assignment form for your changes to GNU Emacs yet?