Federico Tedin writes: > Hi Michael, Hi Federico, > OK, I see that it is more useful in this case to have a list of > functions that are called rather than a fixed list of strings. However I > didn't understand your use of `run-hooks' - wouldn't this function call > return nil in all cases? What would be an easy way of getting the > results of calling all the hooks? You're right, `run-hooks' was a stupid idea. I have adapted my proposal and prepared a patch which works for me as expected. See appended. Eli, would it be OK to push something like this to master? > - Fede Best regards, Michael.