Michael Albinus writes: >> If a D-Bus interface is registered on more than one path, processing an >> incoming GetManagedObjects method call only reports a single path. > > Thanks for the report! I've pushed a fix to master, which should solve it. Michael, many thanks. That fixes the issue. I've extended the test to cover multiple interfaces and multiple paths. I've attached a patch if you're interested. I've tried to follow your advice on closing the bug. If I missed the mark, please feel free to close it yourself. Thanks again, Hugh