Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Jean Louis writes: > >> I would like to make a function similar to `completing-read' for the >> choice of colors as shown by {M-x list-colors-display RET} so that I >> can choose or select a color and that I can see the color while >> selecting it. >> >> Is that possible or maybe already exists somewhere? > > `read-color' > Oh, yeah, I just forgot it. -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social. This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. Its fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5