Stefan Monnier writes: >> I have gone through the FSF copyright assignment process and received >> confirmation that it was successfully completed. > > The only issue on my side is that your name doesn't yet appear in the > `copyright.list` file I can get from the FSF. Sometimes the FSF clerk > forgets to update the file on the server, so it's nothing to worry about > (and sometimes it's a mismatch in the names I use which make my searches > fail). > Is the list is public, or is it accessible only to the maintainers? -- Akib Azmain Turja --- https://akib.codeberg.page/ GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social, Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."