Theodor Thornhill writes: > Jostein Kjønigsen writes: > >> Hey everyone. >> >> When opening a JSON-file in a build from emacs git emacs-29 >> release-branch, Emacs still defaults to json-mode. >> >> Fontification in json-mode looks correct and proper. >> >> When trying to insteas use json-ts-mode, literally everything is >> fontified as strings. >> >> When I change the code to disable the string-fontification rule, this >> yields a buffer where everything is fontified using default-face. That >> is, no other fontification is taking place. >> >> Have this mode really been tested? Should it be working? Or is there an >> error on my end? >> >> Could someone else please give json-ts-mode a try? >> > > Yeah, you are correct. It seems we've had a regression in this commit, > 0ed313642227afdeccf48057eea458edca9d2962. > > I believe this is the offending commit - what do you think, Randy? > > Specifically the lhs should be fontified differently than the rhs, so > not everything is a string. > > Do you want to do that, Randy, or should I? > > Theo Can you test this patch, Jostein? Theo