all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* shell-command could give TAB completions
@ 2003-12-06 20:36 Dan Jacobson
From: Dan Jacobson @ 2003-12-06 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

shell-command and shell-command-on-region when prompting could use
shell command TAB expansions, like shell-mode does, allowing the user
easy completions of shell command names.

* Re: shell-command could give TAB completions
@ 2003-12-08  6:01 ` era
From: era @ 2003-12-08  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)