Hi! I use both Gnus and report-emacs-bug, and I have a little problem : Test case: Create a new mail with Gnus with `m'. The buffer is called `*mail*'. Now use M-x report-emacs-bug : your Gnus mail is converted to mail-mode and asked for deletion. Even if you say no to deletion, the buffer is converted to mail-mode, but if you really want to make a bug report, you can't until you've close your Gnus *mail*. I propose the following patch that forces, in the default config, to use a new buffer each time r-e-bug is called. This is the simplest change I could came up with ; others include searching for a bug-report buffer and ask for its deletion, but the modifications are bigger.