all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* pdf or ps from emacs syntax highlighted source code
@ 2007-05-02 23:48 Bauke Jan Douma
       [not found] ` <mailman.153.1178162282.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Bauke Jan Douma @ 2007-05-02 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Does anyone know if and how I can create a pdf or postscript file from
source code I'm editing in emacs, which I have syntax highlighted in
emacs, and which syntax-highlighting (except for the background color,
which in my case is almost black) I would like to preserve in the
created pdf/ps file?

Or is their any other tool that might be able to do something like
this?  The source code is C, but it would be nice to have it for php,
(bourne) shell, etc.

Thanks for any tips.

bjd

[parent not found: <mailman.151.1178150118.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]