On 20 Sep 2014, torys.anderson@gmail.com wrote: > - Tried your script. From Firefox, it doesn't seem to run at all. Did you set "network.protocol-handler.app.mailto" in "about:config" in Firefox to the script? It works for me. > From the command-line, it opens TWO emacs windows, one in a blank > "server" buffer and another with the email I want. Both are connected > to the correct server, Your are right. Something is screwy in message-mode. This didn't use to happen (no server buffer). Charles -- I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody. It doesn't generate revenue. (Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)