all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs Calendar on Android
@ 2018-12-30 22:05 M. P.
From: M. P. @ 2018-12-30 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is their a way to view emacs calendar on my android phone?

* Re: Emacs Calendar on Android
@ 2018-12-31 18:19 ` Tomas Nordin
From: Tomas Nordin @ 2018-12-31 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: M. P., help-gnu-emacs

"M. P." <wintermute24x7@icloud.com> writes:

> Is their a way to view emacs calendar on my android phone?

There is something on F-Droid called Orgzly. Check it out and see if it
does what you want. I have it but didn't really use it.

Best regards
--
Tomas

* Re: Emacs Calendar on Android
@ 2019-01-02 22:00   ` Bob Newell
From: Bob Newell @ 2019-01-02 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomas Nordin; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs, M. P.

Then there is the high-effort way, replicating your entire Emacs
environment under Termux for Android, and syncing your critical files
with something like an rsync cloud service. This is what I do. It took
some while to set up and debug (maybe a few days on and off) but the
rewards are immense, as I have a nearly complete workflow on all my
desktops, all my laptops, my Android tablet and my Android phone.

But maybe overkill if you just want to see your calendar.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i