We have made emba.gnu.org *public* available. So it's no longer needed to log in to see the project or CI results. The failed builds are mailed to emacs-buildstatus, so you can follow that mailing list if you want to get notified about failures. GitLab configured so it sends plain-text mails and the code is patched so the mail notifications include a direct link to raw log file (no need to run any javascript, set up sessions/cookies/etc) If you want an account on the GitLab server, get in touch with Ted, Michael, or me to set it up. Many thanks to Ted and Michael for the collaboration! -- Toon