Hi! I've just published a little package bundling a bunch of helpers for window management: https://gitlab.com/ambrevar/emacs-windower The commands deal with common operations that I miss in vanilla Emacs, such as - switch to last buffer, - toggle single window, - toggle between horizontal/vertical split, - move border more "naturally", - swap windows à-la windmove. Simple, but some might find it useful enough and spare some 150 lines in their init.el ;) I'd like to add the package to ELPA. Feedback is more than welcome! Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/