Adam Porter writes: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > >> Thanks for working on this. I'll let others comment on whether this >> should be added, but if it is, it should be documented in the ELisp >> manual, like all the other patterns supported by pcase. > > Thanks, I'll prepare another patch that updates the manual and pcase's > docstring. This patch also updates the Elisp manual and the pcase docstring accordingly. It does not yet take into account Stefan's feedback, as I'm awaiting further instructions. Thanks.