all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Windows10 with MSYS2 shell: Can't erase directories from Emacs' git repo tree
@ 2021-11-09 21:27 H. Dieter Wilhelm
From: H. Dieter Wilhelm @ 2021-11-09 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello

I created a git clone of the sources, added some worktrees, changed the
contents of one file.  And decided to start anew but now I can't delete
all folders of the repo, Windows says I would need admin rights to
remove the remaining folders!  (The files in the tree are gone but not
all folders.)  When I'm looking at the properties of the remaining
folders it says they are all write protected and nobody is allowed to
remove the folders!  It seems the only thing I can do it to rename these
folders.

Is this a known problem with Windows10?

Thank you

      Dieter