all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to produce the effect of * and # of VIM in Emacs?
@ 2005-07-27 14:35 Emre Sevinc
From: Emre Sevinc @ 2005-07-27 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

What I'm trying to learn is how to produce the effect
of * and # of VIM in Emacs.

I know I can make something like that:

M-b C-s C-w

I'd like to learn how can I make it with a single keystroke
(key combination) or write some elisp function that
does so.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http:www.bilgi.edu.tr           http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr