Eli Zaretskii writes: >> Is this information about the underlying filesystem available in >> some way to Emacs Lisp programs? > > We could make it available quite easily, but what do you suggest the > application code does with this information? I want to be able to pop up a warning window upon loading a file (this window can be disabled by the user) which tells people of the issue, and which registry key to change in order for it not to be a problem anymore. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |