Cezar Halmagean writes: You should be able to get the bzr repository. There is a bug in the version of bzr you are using- follow these instructions: http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-app-dev-@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00500.html Be fore warned though the bzr repository is huge compared to cvs and arch- I don't know why. > Well, if cocoa version is not ready/downloadable how about xft > (antialias) fonts in osx using x11. Especially he Moncao font which I > love from OSX. How can It be done ? I don't know how X11 is setup in Mac OS X. You will need a version of X11 Emacs compiled with the libraries I mentioned before. Install the Moncao truetype font in X11, find the font name and start Emacs withe -fn argument like I mentioned before. Charles