all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* w3m-form-submit does not appear, but it works...
@ 2009-01-18  4:31 Ross A. Laird
From: Ross A. Laird @ 2009-01-18  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

This is very basic question, so apologies in advance, but:

In w3m, if I try to submit a form using "w3m-form-submit" using the
minibuffer ("M-x w3m-form-submit"), such a command does not appear to
exist. But when I type C-c C-c, which is the shortcut for
w3m-form-submit, it works perfectly. Why don't I see it in the
completions from the minibuffer?

Ross

--
Ross A. Laird, PhD
www.rosslaird.info

* Re: w3m-form-submit does not appear, but it works...
@ 2009-01-19 12:14 ` Stephen Berman
From: Stephen Berman @ 2009-01-19 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:31:50 -0800 ross@rosslaird.info (Ross A. Laird) wrote:

> This is very basic question, so apologies in advance, but:
>
> In w3m, if I try to submit a form using "w3m-form-submit" using the
> minibuffer ("M-x w3m-form-submit"), such a command does not appear to
> exist. But when I type C-c C-c, which is the shortcut for
> w3m-form-submit, it works perfectly.
  w3m-submit-form

,----

`----

>                                      Why don't I see it in the
> completions from the minibuffer?

,----
| w3m-form-submit is a compiled Lisp function in `w3m-form.el'.
|
| (w3m-form-submit form &optional id name value new-session download)
|
| Not documented.
`----

...and not interactive, so you cannot call it with M-x...

Steve Berman