all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* keybinding trouble
@ 2013-02-08 16:31 Frederik
From: Frederik @ 2013-02-08 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi there!

I try to bind the flyspell function flyspell-auto-correct-previous-word
to a key. First I tried to bind it to `C-.' but it seems that this
doesn't work in terminals. So came up with the following which doesn't
work, the key sequence stays "unknown" to emacs -- but I don't have a
clue why.

(eval-after-load 'flyspell-mode
	'(define-key flyspell-mode-map (kbd "C-c f")
         	'flyspell-auto-correct-previous-word))

I also tried "\C-c f", "C-c ." and "\C-c ." -- none of them works,
neither in GTK emacs nor in terminal mode.

Any hint is appreciated!
Regards

--
Frederik