all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Saving the Messages buffer
@ 2014-01-21 17:43 Sivaram Neelakantan
From: Sivaram Neelakantan @ 2014-01-21 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is there an option to simply save the messages buffer after certain
number of lines/chars?  I'm running into some strange issues when ntemacs
kicks off openssl in cygwin and I'd like to save the messages buffer
to debug the issue.

Simply saving the buffer to the same named file with overwrite option?

 sivaram