all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* automate command after saving
@ 2015-11-19  9:56 Martin Kaffanke
From: Martin Kaffanke @ 2015-11-19  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi there,

I'd like to run a command after saving, but just if I switch it on.

Following scenario:

When I write on  an org file, before printing I look at the pdf version
created by

pandoc -t latex -o filename-without-org-but-with.pdf filename.org

And then I switch to emacs to do corrections.

Now I'd like to automatically run pandoc again when I switch back to
evince (which automaticaly loads the pdf new when changed on disk).

How could a make a switch for emacs to automatically run pandoc again
after C-x C-s?

Thanks for your Ideas,
Martin

--