all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Release build and rcirc
@ 2016-06-23  8:57 Lukas Fürmetz
From: Lukas Fürmetz @ 2016-06-23  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Development

I have a short question, is the emacs release (in this case 25.1) made
from the master branch? If not, will the new feature in 'rcirc.el',
namely server aliases, make it into this release?

Thanks in advance!
lukas

* Re: Release build and rcirc
@ 2016-06-23  9:04 ` Paul Eggert
From: Paul Eggert @ 2016-06-23  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lukas Fürmetz, Emacs Development

On 06/23/2016 10:57 AM, Lukas Fürmetz wrote:
> I have a short question, is the emacs release (in this case 25.1) made
> from the master branch? If not, will the new feature in 'rcirc.el',
> namely server aliases, make it into this release?

The next release is planned to come from the emacs-25 branch, so if the
feature is in emacs-25 it is planned to be in the next release.  The
master branch is for the next major release after the next release.

* Re: Release build and rcirc
@ 2016-06-23  9:11   ` Lukas Fürmetz
From: Lukas Fürmetz @ 2016-06-23  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Development