all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 17:24 Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2016-09-17 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

For more information on Emacs, see:
  http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs

You can retrieve the source from your nearest GNU mirror by using one
of the following links:
  http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz
  http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz

You can get the PGP signatures at
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz.sig
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz.sig

You can choose a mirror explicitly from the list at:
  http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html

Mirrors may take some time to update; the main GNU ftp server is at:
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/

Highlights of this release include:

  - Emacs can now load shared/dynamic libraries (modules)

  - Experimental support for Cairo drawing

  - Enhanced network security (TLS/SSL certificate validity and the
    like)

  - New minor mode 'electric-quote-mode' for using curved quotes as you
    type

  - Character folding support in isearch.el

  - Xwidgets: a new feature for embedding native widgets inside Emacs
    buffers

  - New and improved facilities for inserting Unicode characters

There are many more changes; for a summary see the etc/NEWS file,
which you can view from Emacs with `C-h n'.

For the complete list of changes and the people who made them, see the
various ChangeLog files in the source distribution.  For a summary
of all the people who have contributed to Emacs, see the etc/AUTHORS
file.

Printed copies of the Emacs manual are available for purchase from the
Free Software Foundation's online store at:
  http://shop.fsf.org/product/emacs-manual/

(The version on sale is updated for Emacs 24.2, but it remains a great
reference book for current Emacs, and buying a copy is a great way to
support the work of the FSF.)

Regards,
Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 17:33 ` Tino Calancha
                   ` (8 subsequent siblings)
From: Tino Calancha @ 2016-09-17 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Sat, 17 Sep 2016, Nicolas Petton wrote:

> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.
Yeah!!!
Well done :-)

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 18:28 ` Alex Dunn
                   ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: Alex Dunn @ 2016-09-17 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

The NEWS file linked from the Emacs website is 404ing: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/news/NEWS.25.1

Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr> writes:

> [ Unknown signature status ]
> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.
>
> For more information on Emacs, see:
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs
>
> You can retrieve the source from your nearest GNU mirror by using one
> of the following links:
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz
>
> You can get the PGP signatures at
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz.sig
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz.sig
>
> You can choose a mirror explicitly from the list at:
>   http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html
>
> Mirrors may take some time to update; the main GNU ftp server is at:
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/
>
> Highlights of this release include:
>
>   - Emacs can now load shared/dynamic libraries (modules)
>
>   - Experimental support for Cairo drawing
>
>   - Enhanced network security (TLS/SSL certificate validity and the
>     like)
>
>   - New minor mode 'electric-quote-mode' for using curved quotes as you
>     type
>
>   - Character folding support in isearch.el
>
>   - Xwidgets: a new feature for embedding native widgets inside Emacs
>     buffers
>
>   - New and improved facilities for inserting Unicode characters
>

> There are many more changes; for a summary see the etc/NEWS file,
> which you can view from Emacs with `C-h n'.
>
> For the complete list of changes and the people who made them, see the
> various ChangeLog files in the source distribution.  For a summary
> of all the people who have contributed to Emacs, see the etc/AUTHORS
> file.
>
> Printed copies of the Emacs manual are available for purchase from the
> Free Software Foundation's online store at:
>   http://shop.fsf.org/product/emacs-manual/
>
> (The version on sale is updated for Emacs 24.2, but it remains a great
> reference book for current Emacs, and buying a copy is a great way to
> support the work of the FSF.)
>
> Regards,
> Nico

* RE: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 18:45 ` Drew Adams
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Drew Adams @ 2016-09-17 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

Can we hope for an MS Windows binary?

Main GNU server, http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/,
has no Windows binary for 25.1 (yet).

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html also links
to http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/windows, which points to
mirrors like these, none of which have a Windows binary for
25.1 (yet).

* http://gnu.askapache.com/emacs/windows/
* http://mirror.keystealth.org/gnu/emacs/windows/
* http://reflection.oss.ou.edu/gnu/gnu/emacs/windows/
* http://gnu.mirror.constant.com/emacs/windows/
* http://mirror.clarkson.edu/gnu/emacs/windows/

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 19:18   ` Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2016-09-17 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Dunn, emacs-devel

Alex Dunn <dunn.alex@gmail.com> writes:

> The NEWS file linked from the Emacs website is 404ing:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/news/NEWS.25.1

Fixed, thanks!

Cheers,
Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 19:21   ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2016-09-17 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams, Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016, 2:46 PM Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> wrote:

> Can we hope for an MS Windows binary?
>
> Main GNU server, http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/,
> has no Windows binary for 25.1 (yet).

The MS Windows binaries are already available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/emacsbinw64/files/release/

> --

Kaushal Modi

* RE: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 19:28     ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2016-09-17 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaushal Modi, Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

> The MS Windows binaries are already available at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/emacsbinw64/files/release/

OK.  Thanks.  There are only 64-bit versions there (but
that's good enough for me, personally).

What's the difference between emacs-w64-25.1-Og.7z and
emacs-w64-25.1-O2.7z?

Hopefully MS Windows binaries for 25.1 will also be available
from the GNU Emacs site (and mirrors).

And perhaps the site you cite should also be linked from
the GNU Emacs page?

* RE: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 19:40       ` Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2016-09-17 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams, Kaushal Modi, emacs-devel

> And perhaps the site you cite should also be linked from
> the GNU Emacs page?

I'd be glad to add a link there, but unfortunately I have no idea where
these builds come from, and if they can be trusted.

Cheers,
Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-17 20:25 ` Ken Brown
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Ken Brown @ 2016-09-17 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

On 9/17/2016 1:24 PM, Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

This is probably harmless, but the version of lisp/leim/leim-list.el in
the tarball has a timestamp of 2016-08-23, causing it to be regenerated
during the build.

Ken

* RE: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 20:35   ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-17 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

Yes, you can hope -- I'll do them today or tomorrow.

Phil

@ 2016-09-17 20:57     ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2016-09-17 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phillip Lord; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

> > Can we hope for an MS Windows binary?
> Yes, you can hope -- I'll do them today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-17 21:00 ` Clément Pit--Claudel
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Clément Pit--Claudel @ 2016-09-17 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Yay, congratulations! :)

Clément.

On 2016-09-17 13:24, Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.
>
> For more information on Emacs, see:
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs
>
> You can retrieve the source from your nearest GNU mirror by using one
> of the following links:
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz
>
> You can get the PGP signatures at
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz.sig
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz.sig
>
> You can choose a mirror explicitly from the list at:
>   http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html
>
> Mirrors may take some time to update; the main GNU ftp server is at:
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/
>
> Highlights of this release include:
>
>   - Emacs can now load shared/dynamic libraries (modules)
>
>   - Experimental support for Cairo drawing
>
>   - Enhanced network security (TLS/SSL certificate validity and the
>     like)
>
>   - New minor mode 'electric-quote-mode' for using curved quotes as you
>     type
>
>   - Character folding support in isearch.el
>
>   - Xwidgets: a new feature for embedding native widgets inside Emacs
>     buffers
>
>   - New and improved facilities for inserting Unicode characters
>

> There are many more changes; for a summary see the etc/NEWS file,
> which you can view from Emacs with `C-h n'.
>
> For the complete list of changes and the people who made them, see the
> various ChangeLog files in the source distribution.  For a summary
> of all the people who have contributed to Emacs, see the etc/AUTHORS
> file.
>
> Printed copies of the Emacs manual are available for purchase from the
> Free Software Foundation's online store at:
>   http://shop.fsf.org/product/emacs-manual/
>
> (The version on sale is updated for Emacs 24.2, but it remains a great
> reference book for current Emacs, and buying a copy is a great way to
> support the work of the FSF.)
>
> Regards,
> Nico

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-17 21:14 ` Phillip Lord
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-17 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: emacs-devel

Would it be possible to put a banner at the top of
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs? New versions of Emacs are not that
common, and it would be nice to make a bit of a splash.

Phil

Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr> writes:

> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.
>
> For more information on Emacs, see:
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs
>
> You can retrieve the source from your nearest GNU mirror by using one
> of the following links:
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz
>
> You can get the PGP signatures at
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz.sig
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz.sig
>
> You can choose a mirror explicitly from the list at:
>   http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html
>
> Mirrors may take some time to update; the main GNU ftp server is at:
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/
>
> Highlights of this release include:
>
>   - Emacs can now load shared/dynamic libraries (modules)
>
>   - Experimental support for Cairo drawing
>
>   - Enhanced network security (TLS/SSL certificate validity and the
>     like)
>
>   - New minor mode 'electric-quote-mode' for using curved quotes as you
>     type
>
>   - Character folding support in isearch.el
>
>   - Xwidgets: a new feature for embedding native widgets inside Emacs
>     buffers
>
>   - New and improved facilities for inserting Unicode characters
>

> There are many more changes; for a summary see the etc/NEWS file,
> which you can view from Emacs with `C-h n'.
>
> For the complete list of changes and the people who made them, see the
> various ChangeLog files in the source distribution.  For a summary
> of all the people who have contributed to Emacs, see the etc/AUTHORS
> file.
>
> Printed copies of the Emacs manual are available for purchase from the
> Free Software Foundation's online store at:
>   http://shop.fsf.org/product/emacs-manual/
>
> (The version on sale is updated for Emacs 24.2, but it remains a great
> reference book for current Emacs, and buying a copy is a great way to
> support the work of the FSF.)
>
> Regards,
> Nico

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 21:36         ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-17 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: emacs-devel, Drew Adams, Kaushal Modi

In the interests of time, I've uploaded binaries to alpha:

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

I normally, test these binaries on a different machine from the one I
build on, but I can't do that at the weekend. I'd be happy if some one
can try them out (32 and 64 bit) and let me know if they are good.

Thanks

Phil

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 21:52   ` Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2016-09-17 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phillip Lord; +Cc: emacs-devel

Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@russet.org.uk> writes:

> Would it be possible to put a banner at the top of
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs? New versions of Emacs are not that
> common, and it would be nice to make a bit of a splash.

Yes, I'll try to do that tomorrow.

Cheers,
Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-17 22:35           ` Richard Copley
From: Richard Copley @ 2016-09-17 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phillip Lord; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, Kaushal Modi, Drew Adams, emacs-devel

On 17 September 2016 at 22:36, Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@russet.org.uk> wrote:

> In the interests of time, I've uploaded binaries to alpha:
>
> http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/
>
> I normally, test these binaries on a different machine from the one I
> build on, but I can't do that at the weekend. I'd be happy if some one
> can try them out (32 and 64 bit) and let me know if they are good.
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

They both launch fine on my machine, with an empty PATH, and work (at
least, for at few minutes of doing stuff) without any problems.

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-18  6:53 ` Bastien Guerry
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2016-09-18  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: emacs-devel

Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr> writes:

> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

Congratulations for this release and to all involved!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-18  7:40             ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-18  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Copley
  Cc: Nicolas Petton, Kaushal Modi, emacs-devel, Drew Adams,
	Phillip Lord

On Sat, September 17, 2016 11:35 pm, Richard Copley wrote:
>> I normally, test these binaries on a different machine from the one I
>> build on, but I can't do that at the weekend. I'd be happy if some one
>> can try them out (32 and 64 bit) and let me know if they are good.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Phil
>>

> They both launch fine on my machine, with an empty PATH, and work (at
> least, for at few minutes of doing stuff) without any problems.

Thanks for this! I'll release these this evening unless someone else
complains

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-18  8:40 ` Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희) @ 2016-09-18  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr> 께서 쓰시길,
 《記事 全文 <87fuoyzbfu.fsf@petton.fr> 에서》:

> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

Sorry, i don't think Emacs is text editor.

Very cool news! Thank You!!!

> For more information on Emacs, see:
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs
>
> You can retrieve the source from your nearest GNU mirror by using one
> of the following links:
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz
>   http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz
>
> You can get the PGP signatures at
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.xz.sig
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-25.1.tar.gz.sig
>
> You can choose a mirror explicitly from the list at:
>   http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html
>
> Mirrors may take some time to update; the main GNU ftp server is at:
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/
>
> Highlights of this release include:
>
>   - Emacs can now load shared/dynamic libraries (modules)
>
>   - Experimental support for Cairo drawing
>
>   - Enhanced network security (TLS/SSL certificate validity and the
>     like)
>
>   - New minor mode 'electric-quote-mode' for using curved quotes as you
>     type
>
>   - Character folding support in isearch.el
>
>   - Xwidgets: a new feature for embedding native widgets inside Emacs
>     buffers
>
>   - New and improved facilities for inserting Unicode characters
>

> There are many more changes; for a summary see the etc/NEWS file,
> which you can view from Emacs with `C-h n'.
>
> For the complete list of changes and the people who made them, see the
> various ChangeLog files in the source distribution.  For a summary
> of all the people who have contributed to Emacs, see the etc/AUTHORS
> file.
>
> Printed copies of the Emacs manual are available for purchase from the
> Free Software Foundation's online store at:
>   http://shop.fsf.org/product/emacs-manual/
>
> (The version on sale is updated for Emacs 24.2, but it remains a great
> reference book for current Emacs, and buying a copy is a great way to
> support the work of the FSF.)
>
> Regards,
> Nico

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
                   ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-18 13:51 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2016-09-18 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

> Version 25.1 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone!

* Time to push the latest org to emacs-25 branch? (Was: Emacs 25.1 released)
                   ` (8 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-09-18 14:34 ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2016-09-18 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list, Nicolas Goaziou, Bastien Guerry
  Cc: Eli Zaretskii, John Wiegley

Is this a good time to update the org version in emacs-25 branch?

[...]

[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 523 bytes --]

* Re: Time to push the latest org to emacs-25 branch?
@ 2016-09-18 14:48   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-09-18 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaushal Modi; +Cc: Bastien Guerry, Eli Zaretskii, John Wiegley, emacs-org list

Hello,

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> Is this a good time to update the org version in emacs-25 branch?

I'd like to release Org 9.0 first, but that's the topic of another
thread.

Besides, I don't know what is the status of Org wrt Emacs, since some
packages are going to be moved outside of Emacs core for development and
bundled with Emacs only at the time of release.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Time to push the latest org to emacs-25 branch?
@ 2016-09-18 14:52     ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2016-09-18 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list, Bastien Guerry, Eli Zaretskii, John Wiegley,
	Nicolas Goaziou

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:48 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Is this a good time to update the org version in emacs-25 branch?
>
> I'd like to release Org 9.0 first, but that's the topic of another
> thread.

OK.

> Besides, I don't know what is the status of Org wrt Emacs, since some
> packages are going to be moved outside of Emacs core for development and
> bundled with Emacs only at the time of release.

John and Eli can correct me on this, but from what I understand, major
infrastucture changes like moving the current core Emacs packages to GNU
Elpa and such would only happen in version 26.1 or later.
--

Kaushal Modi

* Re: Time to push the latest org to emacs-25 branch?
@ 2016-09-18 17:13     ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2016-09-18 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> Besides, I don't know what is the status of Org wrt Emacs, since some
> packages are going to be moved outside of Emacs core for development and
> bundled with Emacs only at the time of release.

My understanding of this discussion is that this will not happen for
Emacs 25.x.  Master is going to feed into Emacs 26, while the Emacs 25
branch stays open for bugfixes that didn't make it into 25.1, for a
possibly quick(er) release of 25.2.

Regards
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-18 20:17   ` Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2016-09-18 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phillip Lord; +Cc: emacs-devel

Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@russet.org.uk> writes:

> Would it be possible to put a banner at the top of
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs? New versions of Emacs are not that
> common, and it would be nice to make a bit of a splash.

Done!

Cheers,
Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 25.1 released
@ 2016-09-19  8:49     ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-19  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

Windows Binaries are out now.

@ 2016-09-19 10:41       ` hx
From: hx @ 2016-09-19 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phillip Lord, emacs-devel

is it compiled with --with-modules option?
I tried the 32bit version, from procmon.exe(MS sysinternals) I see it is
not trying to load *.dll,
only .el/.elc/.el.gz/.elc.gz

@ 2016-09-19 15:54         ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-19 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hx; +Cc: emacs-devel

No, it's not, I am afraid.

Phil

@ 2016-09-20  5:16       ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2016-09-20  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: phillip.lord; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

@ 2016-09-21 15:55         ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-09-21 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

>> Windows Binaries are out now.
>
> Thanks.

I've also uploaded a tarball of the dependencies to alpha which should
make for easier installation. The README lags, but you unpack these
dependencies directly over the emacs directories and then all should
magically work.

I'd love feedback on whether this works!

Phil