Lynn Winebarger writes: > On Tue, Jul 5, 2022, 11:57 AM Stefan Monnier > wrote: > >> > I'm curious why is that happens. What are the responsibilities for >> > a maintainer >> >> Nobody can sue the maintainer for not doing its job, so in terms of real >> responsibilities there aren't any, but in terms of what's expected, it's >> mostly to be responsive and to care about the package. >> > > I'm curious about why the same-frame functionality hasn't been absorbed > into the speedbar package itself. The appearance of a "project explorer" > that doesn't "dock" in the project frame has always been a jarring > disconnect from the way other IDEs implement this idiom for me. Exactly what I was going to ask. And it also seems that speedbar has poor support for keyboard. I wish I could use Dired on the symbols of a C file. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5