Po Lu writes: >> 2. Unrelated to termux, but related to Android. >> >> Is there a way to stop the on-screen keyboard pop-up when C-s or C-r is >> pressed? I am using a physical keyboard, so I don't really need the >> on-screen one. > > Disable "Settings -> Language & Input -> Physical keyboard -> Use > on-screen keyboard." No such option on my ebook reader. I can configure the physical keyboard using the persistent notification, which lists input method apps, and allows changing layouts for the physical keyboard, but there is no "Use on-screen keyboard" option to un-check. Moreover, the on-screen keyboard does not appear when pressing M-x, or M-:, so this seems to be somehow search-related. Moreover, I can press "back" to turn the on-screen keyboard off, which is, like, just one more keypress. It's just annoying. And I wouldn't want to disable the on-screen keyboard entirely, after all, I am using it "sometimes". -- Your sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf) (Laptop)