all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Italian translation of Emacs tutorial
@ 2002-07-18 19:44 Alfredo Finelli
From: Alfredo Finelli @ 2002-07-18 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have recently noticed the lack of an Italian language Emacs tutorial in
the version currently distributed so i have decided to translate the
english version into Italian.  If you intend to include it in future
releases of your editor I will be glad to send it to this or any other
address you will specify.

Please reply to my personal email address since I am not a bug-gnu-emacs
mailing list subscriber.  Thank you for all of your work.

-alfredo

* Re: Italian translation of Emacs tutorial
@ 2002-07-19 10:03 ` Francesco Potorti`
From: Francesco Potorti` @ 2002-07-19 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Alfredo Finelli, Traduttori programmi liberi

   I have recently noticed the lack of an Italian language Emacs tutorial in
   the version currently distributed so i have decided to translate the
   english version into Italian.  If you intend to include it in future
   releases of your editor I will be glad to send it to this or any other
   address you will specify.

I suggest that Alfredo submits his work to the Italian GNU translation
list (whose page is at http://www.linux.it/tp/) for reviewing, before
the translation gets incorporated into Emacs.

Alfredo, thanks for your work, and we hope that you will be willing to
join us at the Italian translation team!