all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* killing completion buffers
@ 2004-01-06 12:37 Kester Clegg
From: Kester Clegg @ 2004-01-06 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just looked in the manual in the bit about completion - there doesn't
seem to be a way of automatically killing off completion buffers.  That
is, the possible completions pop up, I see the one I want and type it.
The file loads but behind it, the completion buffer (and hundreds
others) are still hanging around.

Anyone got any tips?

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk