On Tue, 18 May 2010 18:08:02 +0000, help-debbugs@gnu.org (GNU bug Tracking System) wrote: > The explanation is attached below, along with your original report. > If you require more details, please reply to 6214@debbugs.gnu.org. ... > Looks like a stack overflow in the `string' function. I've checked in a > fix, thanks for the bug report. Thanks for the quick fix! I'd be interested in seeing the actual patch here. So let me know if/when you can email it to me or point me to a publicly-visible repository that contains it. Thanks again, -Carl