all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#14145: [ELPA Submission] ENWC
@ 2013-04-05 11:41 Ian D
From: Ian D @ 2013-04-05 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 14145

       I'd like to submit ENWC (Emacs Network Client) to the ELPA
       repository.  ENWC can be found at
       https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/enwc/.  For the ELPA, it
       should probably just need the lisp/ directory in the trunk branch
       of the bazaar repository.  I already have the FSF copyright set up.

Ian D

* bug#14145: [ELPA Submission] ENWC
@ 2013-04-05 19:13 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2013-04-05 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian D; +Cc: 14145

>        I'd like to submit ENWC (Emacs Network Client) to the ELPA
>        repository.  ENWC can be found at
>        https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/enwc/.  For the ELPA, it
>        should probably just need the lisp/ directory in the trunk branch
>        of the bazaar repository.  I already have the FSF copyright set up.

Thanks.  I've just added elpa/packages/enwc with the contents of your
`lisp' directory (from the trunk branch), I added the `doc' directory
within that dir (tho no part of the ELPA system will know how to make
the Info pages from it; patches welcome).
I gave it version number "1.0".  It should hopefully appear in GNU ELPA
some time before tomorrow.

I recommend you start using that directory as your trunk.  To make a new
release, just change the version in enwc-pkg.el.