Michael Albinus writes: > So far it seems to be OK, but wouldn't it be safer to disallow all > options to ftp which start with "--"? I understand that you have checked > it with your ftp client, but you cannot assume that everybody uses the same > version of ftp and ls as you do. Samr for the ftp server. As you prefer. This patch disallow (string-match "--\\w\\{2,\\}" switches) which should be enough to capture switches starting with --, I guess. —Rasmus -- The right to be left alone is a human right