On Thursday, 7 Dec 2017 at 22:18, Yuri Khan wrote: > On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > >>> You're exporting both to png, which IHMO is a no-no when including >>> those files into a pdf. I know, it's just an example, but it does make >>> me wonder: are ditaa and graphviz able to produce pdf output? >> >> Yes, they do produce PDF if desired. this was just for illustration, >> mostly because PNG will export better to HTML in case anybody wanted to >> try that. > > For HTML, use SVG instead. It was *just* an illustration for Emanuel! But I have never been entirely happy with svg as a graphics target due to the variability of support for such graphics in different browsers. I'd rather trade-off a reduction in quality for an improvement in accessibility. But that's my choice of course. Also, with reference to the OP, I am not sure Emacs can display inline PDF images as it can PNG and other bitmap images. Maybe it can. Never tried! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.4