Toon Claes writes: > If I add the following line to `mml-secure-epg-sign', I can successfully > sign my email: > > #+begin_src emacs-lisp :tangle yes > (setf (epg-context-pinentry-mode context) 'loopback) > #+end_src > > Now I also understand why `epa-sign-file' works, I have set > `(setq epa-pinentry-mode 'loopback)' in my init.el. > > But, I could use some advice on building a proper fix that would work > for everyone. We could do something similar like as epa.el does, and add > yet another defcustom, but doesn't feel very DRY. > So I hope someone can chime in to give some advice. So perhaps the best solution is simply rename epa-pinentry-mode to epg-pinentry-mode, and use it is as the default epg-context-pinentry-mode value (see attached).