Juri Linkov writes: > This package is so useful that it should be preloaded in loadup.el. As of today seq.el requires cl-lib, but I think I could easily get rid of the dependency. Anyway IIRC this was discussed some years ago when I started working on seq.el, and at the time I also thought such a library should come preloaded, but the opinion on this list was quite divided. > It introduces to Elisp programming many necessary idioms that are > expected from any modern programming language to help writing more > clear and readable code. Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-) > Recently I implemented a new feature for isearch using seq.el. > The resulting code is much shorter with seq than it would be > when using ugly old style like `(delq nil (mapcar ...))'. > > But I can't submit a patch for isearch.el because currently > seq.el is not loaded by default. Oh right, because isearch.el is itself preloaded. Cheers, Nico