Hello. The attached patch adds support for the SCRAM-SHA-256 SASL mechanism. I believe I still have commit access to the repository, so please review it and I will attempt to commit the patch. It was some time since I last contributed anything so please be nitty so I will learn something. Implementation comment: I wanted to put the code in the existing sasl-scram-rfc.el file, but due to how `sasl-find-mechanism' works, it isn't possible to have more than one SASL mechanism defined per non-autoloaded file. I didn't want to change the logic here, so I added sasl-scram-sha256.el as a separate file instead. If someone can figure out a nicer way, that would be nice -- and might also fix the existing hack at the end of sasl-scram-rfc.el that appear to be added due the same reason. Thanks, /Simon