On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 13:38:47 +0200 Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Jean-Christophe Helary writes: > >> That command discovery is really nice and I was wondering how to find >> the proper way to annotate the various functions. How do we know what >> modes are the functions are to be used in ? Is there an easy way to >> find out ? > > See the "Command Modes" section in the Emacs Lisp manual. This section is not listed in the Detailed Node Listing in the top node of the manual, and it's also not indexed. I'm not well-versed in texinfo; is the following patch sufficient? Steve Berman