Eli Zaretskii writes: > > OK, then I have a few minor comments, before this can be installed: > > This lacks ChangeLog-style parts which specify the file(s) and > function(s) which were changed. Thanks for your patience, I believe I've got that corrected now. See the attachments. > Also, in the text above, please leave two spaces between sentences, > per our conventions, and refill the text to be at most 63 columns. I cut it down to 63. I don't mind either way, but thought I would mention that the CONTRIBUTE file mentions 79 columns, which is what I normally default to in commit messages. >> The file-name-operation being checked, any-handler, has no significant >> meaning, other than that it is not one that would be suppressed by >> inhibit-file-name-operation. We just want to check that a handler exists >> and has the potential to handle this URI, not actually dispatch a >> file-name-operation right now. > > Same here. And in this case, the text should definitely be in > comments. Done!!!