Philip Kaludercic writes: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > >> Before someone asks me to consider assigning my copyright, I would like >> to say that a printed copy of assignment agreement is in my hands right >> now, but I can't sign it now, and I don't know when I'll able to sign >> (don't get me wrong, I really want to sign it). > > Do you know when you will know, or are you saying that it isn't worth > waiting? No, I don't know. It might be tomorrow (very unlike, but possible), or even months later. I think these packages should be published in the mean time. -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."