Christopher Dimech writes: > From: "Drew Adams" >> FWIW, a description, accurate or inaccurate, isn't >> necessarily marketing. We're not selling Emacs or >> Elisp. There's no market involved. > > Because marketing today makes extensive use of social sciences, psychology, > sociology, mathematics, economics, anthropology and neuroscience, the profession > is now widely recognized as a scam. The same applies to areas such as Human Resources. Such comments are why the honest marketing article has an appendix: "6. Appendix: Why communicating your project?" https://www.draketo.de/anderes/honest-marketing#appendix-why-communicating-your-project I’ve seen both missing marketing basics and bad marketing ruin projects. I have never seen honest marketing ruin a project. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de