all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* pcl-cvs: suppress empty dirs?
@ 2006-05-06 22:35 Robin Dunn
From: Robin Dunn @ 2006-05-06 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I've just started using a emacs 22.0.50 snapshot and have been able to
migrate all of my prior settings and customizations, but there is one
new 'feature' that is bugging me.  When I do a cvs-examine in pcl-cvs
then any old empty directories still in the repository are showing up
with "new-dir  Need-Update" which is real annoying.  I'd rather that
they just didn't show up at all like in the old version.  I've tried
setting cvs-auto-remove-directories, and adding a regex to
cvs-parse-ignored-messages, but still no luck.  Does anybody know how to
suppress these lines?  They come from the cvs server like this:

cvs server: New directory `this/is/the/pathname' -- ignored

Robin