all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Keeping multiple configurations for outgoing mail
@ 2021-10-13 12:43 Andrea Monaco
From: Andrea Monaco @ 2021-10-13 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

it seems to me that there is no way on vanilla emacs to keep multiple
configurations for outgoing mail and choose which one to use when
sending.  (Or maybe have a default address on C-c C-c and choose which
one on C-u C-c C-c).

Is this correct?  If so, I would gladly add this feature.

Let me know,

Andrea Monaco