Stefan Kangas writes: > Łukasz Stelmach writes: > >> * lisp/gnus/gnus-sum.el (gnus-summary-limit-to-age): Calculate cutoff to >> point to n-th past midnight (1st is 00:00 today). This way messages sent >> between n*24h mark and the next midnight will be excluded (or included >> if limitting to younger messages), which seems more intuitive when users >> are asked to enter age in days. > > Eric, do you have any comments on this patch? Thanks in advance. Hi! I do think this a reasonable change, thanks to Łukasz for the report. I'd like to apply the attached, which is mostly Łukasz's code with the addition of a simplification of the argument reading. I've also changed the docstring a bit, as I found the original change a little hard to understand. However, this might not be any better! WDYT? Eric