all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Set up Gnus emacs with freshrss?
@ 2024-04-01  2:31 Marc Coquand
From: Marc Coquand @ 2024-04-01  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Heya!

I noticed that gnus has support for RSS.

I am curious if anyone has taken it a step further and set it up with
Freshrss? I use it to sync my news between my phone and computer It
supports the Fever Api, so kinda curious if someone has managed to get
that running and have some code snippets to share for how to do it.

Thanks in advance
Marc