AndrĂ¡s Simonyi writes: > ... Some comments on the proposed changes: > ... Thanks for the comments! See the attached updated version of the patch with all your comments addressed. >> At least one =PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY= keyword must be present in the >> document to render citations on export. > > That is not true in general, as the csl processor and most probably > some others too can render citations without a bibliography; there are > even citation styles (typically, note-based ones) that are designed to > work without a bibliography and specify all bibliographic data in > citations. Because of this I suggest removing or at least rewriting > this sentence. Right. It is only true in bibtex-based processors, and only when the citation command tries to create a link to (missing) bibliography record. I removed this passage completely.