all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* to-do documentation
@ 2004-09-27 15:51 Dan Elliott
From: Dan Elliott @ 2004-09-27 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Is there any documentation of the todo mode?  I cannot find it in the emacs
manual.  I need info on how to use it rather than what the commands so
(which I can find in the emacs help)

Thank you,

Dan

* Re: to-do documentation
@ 2004-09-27 16:38 ` Ryan Bowman
From: Ryan Bowman @ 2004-09-27 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--- Dan Elliott
<dan_elliott_at_cox_dot_net@noSpam.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any documentation of the todo mode?  I
> cannot find it in the emacs
> manual.  I need info on how to use it rather than
> what the commands so
> (which I can find in the emacs help)
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dan

Did you read the elisp file?  There is a short intro
on using the mode in the comments.

You also might check on
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CategoryTodo

Ryan

=====
---
Ryan

The door at the end of the tunnel is far too small...
 - Closing In 2.0 - Don't Be Afraid - Information Society - insoc.org
---

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

* Re: to-do documentation
       [not found] <mailman.4290.1096304168.1998.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2004-09-27 17:31 ` Dan Elliott
From: Dan Elliott @ 2004-09-27 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Ryan Bowman" <rlb_emacs@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> --- Dan Elliott
> <dan_elliott_at_cox_dot_net@noSpam.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any documentation of the todo mode?  I
> > cannot find it in the emacs
> > manual.  I need info on how to use it rather than
> > what the commands so
> > (which I can find in the emacs help)
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Dan
> >

> Did you read the elisp file?  There is a short intro
> on using the mode in the comments.
>
> You also might check on
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CategoryTodo
>
> Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks!  I see that the current todo entries can be included in your
single-day diary view as well!  This is very cool.  How are most people
going about doing this?

Are there any other cool things that can be done with the todo lists?

Thanks,

Dan

* Re: to-do documentation
@ 2004-09-28  3:15   ` John Sullivan