all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* New comint mode echoes and concatenates input
@ 2012-07-30  8:18 William Stevenson
From: William Stevenson @ 2012-07-30  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hey,
I'm writing a comint mode for an interpreter called cling and I'm
getting an echo and concatenation of the input string, better explained
by example:

****************** CLING ******************
* Type C++ code and press enter to run it *
*             Type .q to exit             *
[cling]$ int i = 0;
iinintint int iint i int i =int i = int i = 0int i = 0;int i = 0;
[cling]$ i
ii
(int) 0
[cling]$

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
;;Minimal code
(make-comint-in-buffer "Cling"
 			 (generate-new-buffer "*Cling*")
			 "cling"))
#+END_SRC

I've tried setting comint-process-echoes to both t and nil. Any help
would be appreciated.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-30  8:18 UTC | newest]