all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* specifying pure space without editing puresize.h
@ 2012-10-02  7:25 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2012-10-02  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs devel

I got this warning after building trunk yesterday:

Building Emacs overflowed pure space

I read the corresponding info page but I am not willing to edit
src/puresize.h. My build script does a bzr revert and will toss the
change away.

Could we make a configure option? Or maybe a variable used by make?
--
Ivan Kanis, Release Manager, Vision Objects,
Tel +33 2 28 01 84 44,  Fax +33 2 40 25 89 20

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic
pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
    -- Kristian Wilson

I am listening to "Robyn - U Should Know Better".